I actually scrapped today, haven't had much mojo for scrapping lately, but today I did the Monthly Mystery Kit from The Scrapping Turtle, and I am quite happy how it turned out. It is based off of this sketch by the fabulous Marissa.
Tomorrow I am going to work on some of the other sketches from the online crop.
X-Weighted - update
Well so far I have lost 4 pounds, but have been working out quite a bit and feel great. I have been doing a variety of workouts varying from the Wii fit, and the Wii active, as well as some DVD's I have at home. This week I made it to the gym though, and that has really made a difference in my energy level, I do a longer cardio workout when I am there, because they have treadmills, elliptical machines, bikes etc. I have been eating better by slowly cutting out the junk food, I didn't quit cold turkey because that would be a disaster I would probably end up with a huge migraine. I went to see my friend and Homeopath Heather Caruso, 2 weeks ago and she gave me some advice on how to better regulate my blood sugar and protein, because I was feeling sluggish in the afternoons. This will also help to build lean muscle. I will keep you updated on how I am doing.
New Doors for the House
I am so excited, I went into Home Depot last week and found doors for 1/2 price, they were clearing them out to make way for a new display, so I bought 4, and John got started installing them this past weekend. Here are a few pictures so far of the progress. The first one shows the crack with daylight showing through, and when it is snowy outside we would have little snowdrifts at the bottom. The second one is the old back door. The third one is John bashing out the inside brick frame. We have a double brick house, and the inside layer was 1/2 inch smaller, so the door wouldn't fit unless he bashed it out, and it was a huge dusty mess. and the fourth picture is the new back door installed.
Bye for now,
Shelley
4 years ago


This is gorgeous Shelley!! And the door looks awesome!
ReplyDelete