Blogger Templates

Saturday, December 18, 2010

1 Week To Go!!!!

The countdown has begun sometime ago, but this is when it really begins.  The kids have finished their last week of school before the holidays.  They worked really hard this week..............on crafts, watching movies, etc. Very little school work actually takes place, the kids just are not focused enough, I can totally understand it.  I am glad for this break from making lunches and running around to activities.  Just to be able to stay in my pj's if I want to.

Here is our tree last year on Christmas Eve after Santa had been there!!!



Here is a house all decorated and lit up.



Check back soon, I will be posting some of my recent layouts.  The are finished, but without pictures, and I want to get the photos on them before I post them.

Cheers,
Shelley


No comments:

Post a Comment