So it has been over 2 months since my last post, and school has finished for the summer, and we have already blown through half of the summer as well. Where has the time gone?
We have spent a good amount of the time away at our trailer, the weather has been hot and sunny, with not much rain to speak of, so it is really hard to pack up and come home when you have a beach 100 yards away!!!
I will also be headed away with a fabulous group of friends (we call ourselves the DivaLiciouS MoTHeRs) to Memories Manor. this will be the first time away from my whole family all at once. I am excited and can't wait for the break, I love my family a lot, but they are pushing certainly the boundries this summer!!!!
Anyway I have let 2 months of Design Team postings for The Scrapping Turtle pass by and now my sneak for August has been posted so I will leave you with a few projects for your viewing pleasure!!!
I decided to pick some random ones from the last 3 months of DT projects otherwise there would be to many pictures to post!!!
Oh what the heck, here are a few more!!
That is all for now, hope you having a fabulous summer ans snapping lots of pictures.
Cheers,
Shelley
4 years ago











Holy layouts batman! They are all awesome Shelley!
ReplyDelete