Blogger Templates

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Little Project and Back to Work for John

I made this today with my Silhouette, I was inspired by one my friend Heather got as a housewarming gift.  When I saw it I thought "I can make that" so I did.  It is in my front hallway over the entrance to the kitchen.




It was also back to work for John today, he got a call on Monday asking if he was interested in some short term work.  He started today and hopefully it leads to long term, cross your fingers.  On another note, I am still looking for work, part-time or full-time, keep your toes crossed!!

And last but not least  
Happy Birthday Dad


Phew, what a busy day,
Cheers

Shelley

2 comments:

  1. Your clock looks fabulous!!!! Way to go :) Glad to hear the John found something -- my fingers are crossed that it leads to full time. I hope you find something you enjoy too :) {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to meet you on Sunday. Hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete